How To Get Started
The Fond du Lac School District is proud to offer mental health support to meet your child’s needs.
If a parent/guardian is interested in their child starting in the FONDY C.A.R.E.S. Program:
The Fond du Lac School District, in partnership with local community-based agencies, will be offering mental health services beyond what is offered in a typical school setting. The services provided will be by licensed therapists that are available during the school day. These providers accept a variety of insurance plans, as well as other healthcare coverage programs, such as BadgerCare.
Mental Health Partners
Each school will be connected with one or more of the following providers:
- Catholic Charities
- Delta Center LLC
- SSM Health
How to Get Started
Call the FONDY C.A.R.E.S. phone line today to learn more about the program and enroll your child.
FONDY C.A.R.E.S.: (920) 906-6733 x2261
1. Parent/guardian calls their child’s school counselor, who will collect the contact information and refer to the mental health navigator.
1. The parent/guardian calls FONDY C.A.R.E.S. at (920)906-6733 x2261.
2. A meeting is scheduled with the parent/guardian and the mental health navigator to complete the necessary paperwork for their child to begin services.
3. The mental health navigator will call the provider that was selected by parent/guardian and set up the first therapy appointment. The parent/guardian will be notified of the date and time for the first appointment.
4. Parent/guardian will be asked to attend the intake appointment with their child.